Single-phase power factor controller with 6 or 12 outputs and CT input. Programming via panel or software. Accepts Phase-Neutral and Phase-Phase voltage connections.
Use: Automatic control of capacitor banks.
– RS-232 serial communication;
– Input for a CT;
– Multiple measurement (measurements of voltage, current, frequency, active power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, total harmonic content and the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th harmonics of current and voltage);
– Memory for 35 days;
– LCD screen;
– Accompanied by supervisor software for programming and visualization of measured quantities;
– Programming of banks by multi-table or bank to bank.
– Function: Control and drive
– Parameter: power factor
– Max current: 5A secondary
– Type – Solid state