Do you have any questions about our services? Check the most frequently asked questions we receive. If your question is not answered here, contact us!
1. What does the IU model mean? How does that connection work?
The equipment with IU Model is the one that has a user interface (UI) for direct communication with the electric power concessionaire meter. This connection is made by optocoupler cable (2m standard).
2. Where do I find the equipment manual?
The equipment manual can be found on the Sultech website at Downloads. Click here to access.
3. How does the multimeters collect the data from the water and gas meter?
Sultech multimeters have 2 open-collector digital inputs for connection to the pulse output of water and gas meters.
4. I bought the license of STConecta. How do I download and install it?
5. My product does not work properly. I have already spoken with the technician and I have to send for repair. What do I need to do?
For sending material for repair will be necessary to send:
- Shipping invoice for repair
CFOP: 5915 – REMITTANCE OF GOODS FOR FIX OR REPAIR (within RS)
6915 – REMITTANCE OF GOODS OR FOR FIX OR REPAIR (outside the RS)
- Letter / note with the contact of the person in charge of the team (name, e-mail and telephone) for future contact.
Remembering that the freight is always on account of the customer, both the shipping and the return of the repair.
The team will be evaluated by our Technical Assistance department within 5 working days and sent a budget for the service to be performed. If approved, we perform the repair within 5 business days. If it is not approved, we will return the equipment without repair.
6. How long does it take to repair the equipment?
The deadline is 5 working days for the budget and, through the approval, the repair is done in up to 5 business days.
7. I´m having trouble installing my product or its not performing accordingly. What should I do?
Contact Sultech at (51) 3013-0333 and request technical support.
8. I want to make a quotation for some Sultech products. Who should I talk to?
Contact our commercial sector: telephone (51) 3013-0333, cel. (51) 999.560.177, WhatsApp (51) 998.656.408 or e-mail email@example.com. It will be a pleasure to assist you!
9. What is the warranty period for Sultech products?
The factory warranty against defects in parts or workmanship has a term of 12 months from the date of issue of the purchase invoice to the first owner. The warranty period for maintenance services is 3 months.
10. My product is under warranty period and does not work properly. What should I do?
Resend the product according to item 5 or contact Sultech for further clarification. Phone: (51) 3013-0333 or (51) 999.560.177
11. Do electric power analyzers come with certificate?
All energy analyzers (ST9600R) are properly calibrated and their certificates are issued both in the purchase of the product and in the maintenance of the same.
12. Are the products Brazilian? Who manufactures them?
Sultech products are developed and manufactured by Sultech itself. They all are the result of Brazilian engineering and creativity, with state-of-the-art technology, 100% national production and designed to facilitate the user’s life to the fullest, with simple and intuitive programming.